To optimize your vitality, quality of life, and wellbeing!
ABOUT DR. XU
Dr. Xu believes in treating the whole person rather than the illness. She is specialized in using nontoxic, natural compounds to promote the healing of many age-related degenerative conditions, include:
- Brain health (Alzheimer’s disease)
- Heart health (hypertension, erectile dysfunction)
- Digestion (heartburn, bloating, food intolerances, parasites)
- Hormonal imbalances (type II diabetes, estrogen dominance syndrome, menopause, low testosterone, obesity, and autoimmune diseases)
- Environmental illness (mold illness)
Although Dr. Xu has the privilege to prescribe pharmaceutical drugs, she prefers to use natural hormones, medicinal herbs, vitamins, minerals, and peptides to rejuvenate cellular function.
Through an integrative approach, many patients have reclaimed the ownership of their health, regained their confidence, and the joy of life!
Dr. Monica Xu has completed a four-year medical training at Bastyr University, leading innovation in natural medicine with additional training under the New England School of Homeopathy. Prior to her career in naturopathic medicine, she worked with CDC epidemiologists conducting research projects regarding iron deficiency-related disease in West Africa and holds a bachelor’s degree in nutritional science from Pennsylvania State University.
- International peptide society: http://peptidesociety.org
- Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG): https://agemed.org/
- California Naturopathic Doctor Association (CNDA): https://www.calnd.org/
- The American Osteopathic Association of Prolotherapy Regenerative Medicine (AOAPRM): http://prolotherapycollege.org/