I’m on a mission to optimize your health, quality of life and wellbeing!
I am specialized in using bio-identical hormones, nutrients and herbal medicine to modify age-related diseases especially neurocognitive related, such as dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, and others include:
- Cardiovascular illness (hypertension, atherosclerosis, erectile dysfunction)
- Environmental illness (mold illness)
- Digestive illness
- Lyme disease
- Hormonal and endocrine imbalances (type II diabetes, menopause, andropause, obesity, and autoimmune diseases)
- Joint problems (rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis)
As a naturopathic physician, I believe in using minimal intervention to restore health by addressing the root cause(s) of illness while strengthening the body’s innate healing ability in the prevention. The current medical system practices palliative care and it is insufficient to achieve good quality life. Many patients are poorly managed. The fundamentals causes of many chronic illnesses that impaired quality of life are not addressed. It is my job to solve your puzzles, dig into root causes, and guide your maladapted organs to regain vitality and wellness.
I am looking forward to helping you achieve a better you!
Best in health,
Dr. Monica Xu, ND
Dr. Monica Xu has completed a four-year medical training at Bastyr University, leading innovation in natural medicine with additional training under the New England School of Homeopathy. Prior to her career in naturopathic medicine, she worked with CDC epidemiologists conducting research projects regarding iron deficiency-related disease in West Africa and holds a bachelor’s degree in nutritional science from Pennsylvania State University.
- International peptide society: peptidesociety.org
- Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG): https://agemed.org/
- California Naturopathic Doctor Association (CNDA): https://www.calnd.org/
- The American Osteopathic Association of Prolotherapy Regenerative Medicine (AOAPRM): https://prolotherapycollege.org/